- SB444 WCF Statement: Bill relating to: professional land surveyors; the practice of professional land surveying; surveying land abutting navigable waters; various changes regarding platting, surveying, and certified survey maps; and granting rule-making authority.
- AB785 WCF Position Statement: February 2008, AB785: Bill relating to the notification to counties of the harvesting of raw forest products. WCF written testimony is attached.
- Kagan Forestry Summit: In July of 2009, Representative Kagan hosted a Forestry Summit to seek input on forestry issues that were to be potentially acted upon during his term. WCF provided written input on various topics that were discussed.
- AB271WCFStatement: January 2010, AB271: Bill relating to professional land surveyors, the practice of professional land surveying, surveying land abutting navigable waters, and granting rule-making authority. Members Jeff Groeschl, Ray Perry and Kim Quast all attended the January 7, 2010 public hearing on AB271 and gave both written and oral testimony against this bill. Attached is the WCF position statement submitted.
- SB75WCFStatement: April/May 2011, SB75 and AB99: Bills relating to prohibiting the Department of Natural Resources from establishing certain restrictions on hunting antlered deer and regulating the establishment of fall open seasons for hunting deer with firearms. Member Bill Buckley, presenting on behalf of WCF, attended the Assembly Bill Hearing on April 27, 2011 to provide both written and oral testimony against AB99. Member Kim Quast, presenting on behalf of WCF, attended the May 5, 2011 Senate Bill Hearing to give both written and oral testimony against SB75. Attached is the WCF position statement submitted for both Bills.